Our programme offers a holistic approach to well-being based on the Te Whare Tapa Wha model of health. We recognise the 4 cornerstones of health.
Each week we invite an organisation or service, from within the community to share information about what they do and how we can access them.
Presentations and information include:
- Managing medication
- Addictions and how they impact on lives
- Tips for nutrition and physical activity
- Mindfulness and other ways to reduce stress
- Challenging stigma and discrimination
- Developing resilience
- Building healthier relationships
Who should attend?
Anyone who struggles with their mental health and/or addictions and who is seeking well-being.
This programme is unique to Balance Whanganui, whose philosophy is about learning together. At Balance we take a holistic approach to forming safe healthy relationships.